2018 IFC Executive Board President
- Presides over all meetings of the Legislative Body and Executive Board
- Interacts with the Panhellenic president, the presidents of NPHC and MGC, other campus leaders, national Greek organizations, the Ann Arbor and campus community, and University administrators as a leader of the Michigan fraternity system
Executive Vice President
- Adviser to the Junior Interfraternity Council
- IFC liaison to the Hazing Task Force (the investigative body for issues of hazing that serves the entire Greek Community)
- Works closely with several parties to develop and maintain council and community wide standards for Greek Chapters.
Judicial Vice President
- Oversees the Greek Activities Review Panel (GARP).
- Maintains IFC Constitution, Bylaws and Policies.
- Organizes and coordinates all activities dealing with elections of the IFC officers.
VP Social Responsibility
- Chairs and oversees all activities of the Social Responsibility Committee
- Responsible for creating effective alcohol awareness education
- Handles anything related to the social policy (SEMP)
VP of Recruitment
- Handles all recruitment matters including scheduling, event planning, and promotion.
- Provides aid to chapters looking to enhance recruitment methods.
VP Public Relations
- Handles any news or information regarding the Greek Community
- Works with other officers to publicize events and activities
- Responsible for, but not limited to, programming in the following areas: leadership development, scholarship, risk management, new member education, alcohol awareness, and chapter development
- Responsible for collaborating with other student groups and the University in creating or sponsoring campus programs
- Handles philanthropic and community service projects and efforts
VP Internal Affairs
- Responsible for arranging presentations by various groups/individuals during meetings
- Responsible for IFC contact with the Panhel, MGC, and NPHC
- Responsible for meeting agendas/minutes
- Responsible for chapter grade reports
- Responsible for collecting dues from IFC Fraternities
- Creates and maintains budget
- Provides advice to IFC fraternities regarding their internal financial structure