Continuous Open Bidding
Continuous Open Bidding (COB) is an informal process in which eligible chapters are permitted to host recruitment events. COB occurs during the fall and winter semesters and serves as an opportunity for women to join participating National Panhellenic Conference sororities and our associate member sorority. Only eligible chapters may participate in COB so the number of chapters is subject to change each year. If a chapter is not participating in COB, they are not permitted to hold events or issue bids during this time.
Participating chapters plan and execute their own COB process and events. Chapters and potential new members (PNMs) are responsible for contacting each other to create opportunities to meet and become familiar with one another. If you are interested in COB you can contact the chapter president and/or message the chapter on social media. Events differ but are typically casual and informal. Please note that all federal, state and local guidelines should be followed for Winter 2021 COB.
Students wishing to particate in COB must meet institutional eligiblilty requirements. Click here for information on the process and how to verify your eligibility.
For more information check out our Frequently Asked Questions
Winter 2021 Details
Winter 2021 COB will begin at the end of Panhellenic Primary Recruitment (February 1, 2021).
Chapters may ask us to share a contact for COB. Other chapters may also be eligible. Please reach out to them directly for information. Check back soon for contitually updated information.
NPC Chapters Participating in COB
- Alpha Gamma Delta: Molly Beachum: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gamma Phi Beta: Erica Straus: email@example.com
Phi Sigma Rho Winter 2021 Recruitment Information
(Phi Sigma Rho is a social sorority for women in engineering and technical science fields)
- Phi Sigma Rho will be particicpating in the campus student organization fair Winterfest on February 1, 2021 6pm to 8pm
- Phi Sigma Rho Mass Meeting - February 3,2021 5:30pm
- Event #1 - February 6,2021 1:30-3:00pm
- Event #2 - February 9, 2021 6:30-8:30pm
- Event #3 - February 10 5:30-7:000pm
- Click here for more information and details on how to attend events
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.