Tentative Winter 2022 Primary Recruitment Schedule
- Classed Begin: January 5, 2022
- PNM Orientation: January 5, 2022
- Open House Round: January 6-8, 2022
- Philanthropy Round: January 9-10, 2022
- Sisterhood Round: January 12-14, 20222
- Preference Round: January 15, 2022
- Bid Day: January 16, 2022
** 2022 Primary Recruitment will most likely be a hybrid of virtual and in person events.
Registration is open October 1, 2021 until December 15, 2021 at 11:59pm. Students must be registered and have paid the fee by this time. Student eligbility will be verified AFTER registration. For information on how to register, please visit the JOIN US page
Primary Recruitment allows women on campus the chance to explore all of our Panhellenic chapters. The Panhellenic Association will have a number of opportunities prior to primary recruitment begins to allow women to meet Panhellenic members, ask questions about the community, and learn more about the recruitment process. Those interested in Primary Recruitment must register prior to the advertised deadline and attend Panhellenic Recruitment Orientation as scheduled to receive all necessary information and to prepare for recruitment. Eligibility verification is seperate from registration and will be completed after fall grades post.
Primary Recruitment is comprised of four (4) sets of events:
- Open House Round allows women to visit all Panhellenic chapters and learn about our Panhellenic community as a whole.
- Philanthropy Round is focused on sharing their philanthropy and service involvement, a fundamental value of sorority life.
- Sisterhood Round includes housing tours that give a sense of what it is like to live in a sorority house. Participants will learn about finances, new member programs, and other sorority activities.
- Preference Round is a more formal and personal event where members express the meaning of sisterhood and what their sisterhood means to them
As Recruitment progresses, a mutual selection process occurs between sororities and Potential New Members. At the end of Recruitment, sororities extend invitations to join (bids).