Membership Intake Paperwork
Each chapter is required to submit online intake forms to the Fraternity & Sorority Life in both Fall and Winter semesters. These forms are designated to inform Fraternity & Sorority Life staff as to whether chapters intend on conducting intake, general intake information, and new member information. All intake paperwork will be regarded with the utmost confidentiality and will only be referred to should the chapter have an indiscretion. Please follow the below deadlines for submitting each form - if there are any questions that cannot be answered on our website, please contact the NPHC/MGC Advisor. Spring/Summer intake paperwork submissions are only for chapters who WILL be conducting intake.
Deadlines for Intake Forms:
- Notice of Membership Intake - September 20th (Fall), January 20th (Winter). For Spring/Summer intake, submit ASAP and NPHC/MGC Advisor will contact chapter president.
- Membership Intake Information - October 20th (Fall), February 20th (Winter). For Spring/Summer intake, submit ASAP and NPHC/MGC Advisor will contact chapter president.
- Report of Candidates – due one month prior to initiation date.
- Membership Information Card/Grade Release – dates vary by process timeline
- Notice of Membership Intake – specifies whether a chapter will conduct intake or is abstaining from intake in a given semester.
- Membership Intake Information – indicates intake timeline and contact information for intake coordinator.
- Report of Candidates – lists potential new members
- Membership Information Card/Grade Release – automatically updates the chapter roster and gives consent for the new member’s academic information to be considered with the chapter GPA